Join Our Team
Islands Hospice is looking for full and part-time staff who have a desire to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patients and their loved ones, while helping them to write the last chapter of their lives with dignity, peace and comfort.
Islands Hospice staff come from all walks of life, but we all share several key traits: empathy, pro-active listening and the ability to find comfort in the uncomfortable. If you have a big heart, are team oriented, organized, pro-active and have a desire to walk empathetically and compassionately with people at the end of their lives, please apply below.
- Community Liaison
- Palliative Care Insurance Authorization Coordinator
- Palliative Care Field RN
- Palliative Care Social Worker
- Supportive Care RN Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Assistant/LPN
- Hospice Care Weekend Field RN
- Hospice Care Field RN (West Oahu)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Field Registered Nurse (RN)
Fill out my online form.